The INVENTORY command is used to display information about your character's inventory.
- INV: Shows a description of all of the items you are currently wearing
- INV CHECK: Get a rough estimation of how many items are in your inventory.
- INV LIST: List ALL items in your inventory, similar to reading a vault book.
- INV SHOW: Does the same thing as INVENTORY by itself.
- INV SLOTS: Gives a summary of your inventory slots, showing how many items you're wearing in each.
- INV SLOTS LIST: Lists the names of your inventory slots.
- INV [SLOT]: Shows you which items you are wearing that match this slot.
- INV SEARCH [WORD]: Searches all of your inventory for items that have the word present.
- INV [ARMOR | WEAPON | FLUFF | CONTAINER | COMBAT]: Shows you the items of this type that you're wearing.
- INV HANDS: Shows you what you have in your hands.
- INV [container]: Lists what is in a given container.