Inactive as of 12/24/2010
You see Defender of the Faith Halfstaff Little-Warrior, Subject of the Ferdahl, a Gnome Paladin. Halfstaff has crystal blue eyes, platinum hair that is worn arranged in a mohawk, and tanned skin.
Halfstaff is wearing a sandalwood bow carved with a pattern of running lions, a twisted cambrinth armband, a makeshift pin formed from small splinters of wood, a carved wooden ring, a polished copper monocle, a rich blue leather cavalier hat with a long golden plume, a black spidersilk weapons harness clasped with a burnished gold star, a braided spidersilk sack, a silvery white steelsilk swordsman's cloak that sweeps gracefully from shoulder to knee, an oaken bolt box acid-incised with images of hunting nobility and fierce animals in a wooded glen, a black spidersilk backpack, some diminutive supple leather gloves, a Gnome-sized set of full plate armor fashioned from blackened steel decorated with small silver lighting bolts, a black sculptors toolkit, a polished kite shield embellished with a gold and platinum filigree, a pale green spidersilk pouch pinned with a golden phoenix charm, a polished golden badge, and a gold and diamond cloak clasp bearing the prominent insignia of Vorclaf's Scythe.
Halfstaff has always been a RP character.. not really a circle chaser. He's still very low in circle despite being a fairly old character. For nearly his entire DR life he never spoke a word of common out loud. His RP was that his tongue was deformed so he could not speak common louder than a whisper or it sounded funny; which embarrassed him. He instead used to draw pictures in the dirt to communicate.
- Founded the "Gnomes of Shard" group with his in-game brother Belthasar
- Organized the “First Annual Guild Leader Appreciation Day” (GM Draewin truly made this event possible). Most of Shard's Guild Leaders attended, and a few from other cities.
- Met with Ferdahl Kukalakai to discuss purchasing the Gorbesh Fortress south of Shard before she was beheaded
- Met with Prince Biddens (Gnome Prince) during the Shard event and was gifted several items from the Prince’s household and personal armory
- Huge advocate for the ever "almost ready" Gnome Village
- Trooper of Vorclaf's Scythes
- Was a member of the Shard Militia, but was told by the Prince that he could not belong to it and the Scythes