Giant black leucro
Jet black and looking very much like a giant wolf, the black leucro is half as tall as a normal sized human. Its eyes burn with a fire that suggests that it is more than an overgrown wolf. Something otherwordly seems to burn within its soul. Though often appearing in large groups, it seems to move with an independence that seems to go beyond the pack mentality of normal wolves. Perhaps that is for the best since you are almost certain that if they learned or desired to act in unison, you would be dead now.
Leucros can charge from pole range.
The areas where these leucros live is heavily overgrown. With low perception and/or scouting ranks you will likely not go in the direction you intend when you move. This can make getting out of the area quite difficult.
- Moving around teaches minimal perception and scouting (if a Ranger).
- Moving around drains your fatigue.
- Peering can cause roundtime as you climb a tree to look around.
- You can use a machete to HACK in a certain direction. This will make it easier to move in that direction.
- As perception and scouting increase you will be better able to move in your intended direction, until you are no longer hindered at all.
- Leucros experience diminished spawn rates during the daytime, and increased spawn rates during peak night time hours.
- Black leucros are noted for being very perceptive and therefore very good teachers of Stealth for their level, past 250 ranks.
- Soft cap for learning appears to be around 210 ranks.
- Leucros past the deadfall are slightly lower level and mixed in with Giant thicket vipers.
As of 8/16/2015 Soft Caps defensively are around 210 and stay on dabbling at around 215, recommended to have around 180 in defenses to be able to fight, with around 200 ranks to take multiple leucros for extended periods of time. Weapons begin to slow down around 200 and refuse to move off dabbling at 207.
1/1/2018 Currently at 207 weapons and they are training well, actually.
Back Training Information
As an Empath with 51 agility, was able to back train all weapons with 220 Melee Mastery and 105 Missile Mastery with most weapon skills being between 90-120. Debilitation was needed to train some missile weapons.