Giant blight ogre
The blight ogre is big and mean, clearly a cousin of the warm climate ogres. With red eyes, yellowing tusks, a warty nose and thick, mottled hide the color of old bruises, he certainly isn't going to win any beauty contests.
- It is wearing some moldy leather armor.
- It is carrying a heavy stone mattock bearing a sturdy haft wrapped in blighted silverwillow bark.
Updated as of 3.1
- With 40 agility and 40 reflex, could skin, unarranged, and get poor to mid-quality skins with 135 ranks.
- 201 disarm 39/39/38 agi/ref/disc I get the "precisely at your level" and "minor troubles" messaging. These are slightly easier than geni boxes. Average drop rate on boxes. Low drop rate on gems. Average spawn rate
- Weapons seem to cap around 270. While backtraining several weapons, started hunting below 180, but often missed.
- Agil 36/Refl 36, 318 Skinning, can fully arrange and get perfect skins every time.
- Agil 36/Refl 36/Disc 50, 314 Locksmithing, get "laughable matter" and "can take down anytime" messaging. Can disarm quick about 98% without blowing traps.
- Stealth slows to a crawl ~250
Caps are much lower now. 214 TM, 242 and 223 Weapon did not get off clear. 236-244 armor/evasion skills did not get of 1/34, 249 Parry did not get off clear engaged against 2.