Like so many people who moved to The Crossing in the hopes of acquiring a new dream and a new life, the footpad is one of many who failed, having little choice but to take up the life of common scum just to get by in the world. From the way he eyes your money pouch, however, you're not sure exactly how much pity you can dish out to this person. After all, the footpad did make the decision to live his life this way...right?
- It is wearing some chain vambraces, some reinforced greaves, a studded leather breastplate.
- It is carrying a stiletto.
- It is wearing a full leather helm, some chain greaves, a leather cuirbouilli coat.
- It is carrying an oval shield, a rapier.
Invasion - Red Hatchet Gang
- It is wearing a black quilted cowl, a black leather jacket with a red hatchet embroidered on the back, a dingy muslin shirt emblazoned with a red hatchet, some black leather gauntlets, some black quilted pants with wide flaring cuffs.
- It is carrying a red-handled hatchet.
Appears to cast some type of Sure Footing.
A footpad begins to wave its arms in a magical fashion.
A footpad gestures.
The footpad calls out, "Idon, ground my feet!"
A footpad looks steadier.
A footpad mumbles something about spellcasters.
After being killed a footpad occasionally will rise as a Zombie Footpad which should be noted is stronger.