- "Know ye, they guard forever."
- -Estate Holder motto
Estate Holder is the approved in-game term for people who hold a premium subscription to DragonRealms. A premium subscription is currently $25 above the basic price of $14.95, for a total of $39.95 a month. Being an Estate Holder gives you many different benefits.
Additional Personal Inventory Slots
Premium members get 15 more inventory slots (16 extra if you have a tail!) for worn items than regular subscribers.
Your Own Home
Premium members are eligible to own a private home without needing to purchase any additional deeds from the Simucoin Store. Private homes exist all over Elanthia. In your own home, you can buy your own furniture, hang your belongings on the walls, and even have a pet to keep you company. Each character on the account can own a home. For more information about the home system, click here.
Premium members get 15 additional character slots. Only one of these characters can be logged in at a time. Each character on your account has access to all of the premium benefits.
The vault capacity for all characters is increased by 50 items to 200 to start, and increase each year of subscription time. You can see the number of months you have subscribed with PREMIUM 10. In addition to your base slots, you can also purchse SimuCoin vault expansions which will add +25 slots per month. These expansions will cap out at 750 items.
|12 (1 year)||233|
|24 (2 years)||266|
|36 (3 years)||300|
|48 (4 years)||333|
|60 (5 years)||366|
|72 (6 years)||400|
|84 (7 years)||433|
|96 (8 years)||466|
|108 (9 years)||500|
|120 (10 years)||533|
|132 (11 years)||566|
|144 (12 years)||600|
Bank and Vault Books
As an Estate Holder, you are entitled to both a bank book and a vault book. These items can be kept on your person, and at any time you can review them. A bank book tells you your balance at all banks in Elanthia, anywhere you do have a balance. A vault book will tell you every item that is currently stored in your vault.
Multiple Type-Ahead Lines
You get an additional type-ahead line, enabling you to type more commands into the buffer. You'll never see "Sorry, you may only type ahead 1 command" again. (Now it's 2!) This benefit only works while you are premium.
An additional type ahead line can also be purchased using LTB points at the Squat Bungalow. This is account-wide, and remains regardless of subscription status. If you move a character off that account, it does not stay with that character on the new account. If you roll up a character later on the account you bought the boon with, that character has the extra one to start.
Members have access to a special clubhouse in each of DragonRealms' major cities - great for roleplay or relaxing away from the common throng. In addition, you have access to special hunting areas, resource gathering areas, and shops. Some of these may allow non-Estate Holders to be led in.
- Crossing Community Center (Veranda) - Located on the Strand. Contains bank books, vault books, Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop, and the bank for withdrawl and exchange from any bank in Elanthia.
- Fang Cove (map) - Located on a remote portion of the Ilithian cost. Contains the Squat Bungalow, rotating shops, banking services, hunting areas, mining, and housing.
- Other shops: Estate Holder Shops.
- Estate Holder Only Areas
Some events are offered only to premium members, such as some auctions, raffles, alterations by Gamemasters, and roleplaying events. Each quarter, there is a meeting held just for premium subscribers to air any suggestions or complaints. At these meetings, you also get a free gift. Platinum subscribers get a monthly meeting.
In addition, premium members are offered first dibs anytime a new quest or event is made available for U.S. dollars. They also get 10% off any quests or merchandise they purchase through the DragonRealms website, including the Simucoin store.
You gain access to faster assistance lines to reach a GameHost and faster referral lines to speak to a GameMaster. Basically, you're first in line if you need to speak with a Gamehost or Gamemaster about an issue.
Long Term Benefits
For each month that you maintain your premium subscription, you earn 100 points (200 if you're platinum, as well) that you can use towards some very special items. Some of the things you can purchase are alteration scrolls, unbreakable gweths, and old quest items. Custom Titles, special personal and item-related verbs, and an additional type-ahead line are some of the newly-added benefits. Cumulative (total) time paid as a premium subscriber counts towards your points total, though some benefits can and will be reserved for those with certain amounts of consecutive (uninterrupted) time.
- The items in the Squat Bungalow are currently under review for updates/changes. Some details of the upcoming changes can be found here (link to Google spreadsheet).
Estate Holders with 6 years (72 months) of consecutive time as a Premium subscriber are able to enter The Dragon's Horde, a shop on the Crossing amusement pier.
Estate Holders get a discount on most real life money items, such as quests and the Simucoin store.
- Premium banks with lower exchange fees.
- Premium gem sellers who pay more.
- Estate Holder rings that allow you to teleport to and from Fang Cove.
- Free monthly gifts.
- Alteration sessions at the cabana on Fang Cove (refer to the Event Calendar for times). After being picked from the list, that character must wait 4 months to enter the cabana again. This means that after receiving an alteration, you must wait 4 months to enter the cabana to join the list again. You can check the date of your last Premium alteration using PREMIUM 10.
- Access to participate in monthly token raffles. Please see Premium token raffles for more information and any limitations.