Dragon Priest assassin
Inky black scales cover the Dragon Priest assassin's lithe body from head to foot, undulating gently with each liberal breath slowly exhaled. A deep crimson scarf winds like a serpent around the lower features of the face, its tattered ends cascading down the wearer's back in veritable waterfall of blood-hued silk. An impressive selection of curious tools of its trade dangle from thick loops on its scuffed black leather belt, crafted for both stealthy and easy access at a moments notice. Its large glaring eyes, two pools of shadow enveloping a fiery orange halo of pigmentation, fail to reveal any hint of emotion underneath its burning gaze.
- It takes about 850 effective ranks in disarm for boxes to generally appraise as "precisely at your skill level"
- some layered black leather armor embossed with sinuous Eth'ral'khh
- a blood-red silk uaro's'sugi with ragged frayed ends
- a scratched black leather tool belt affixed with several hooks and pouches
- a notched ironwood uku'uanstaho with a leather wrapped stock
- some crossbow bolts
- a silver q'zhalata dagger
- 3.1 Caps were dramatically reduced. Soft cap is around 1000 ranks. Need 750 defenses plus buffs to avoid their bolts.
- An Assassin lands good/light lodging x-bow strikes on 460 evasion, 58 reflex, and insig armor hinderance.
- Their special ambush attack deals limb damage that ignores vitality-based damage reduction. It also affects you even if you pass the perception check.