A page for listing DragonRealms bugs.
This is not an official page on which to report bugs; it is intended to be a central list for the convenience of the DR community.
When you make an entry below, please include a timestamp --~~~~ (the squiggly lines button in the command bar just above the edit window) just like you would on a talk page.
If/when the bug is resolved, please go back and
strikethrough your entry by enclosing it with <s> and </s> to indicate the issue has been closed.
- This page was last updated on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:23:12 AM GMT.
See Crafting feedback.
Some guilds are not properly receiving their starting skills, or receiving the wrong ones. - 04:30, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- FAE only speeds up a class being taught by the bard, rather than every class in the room.
- After enraging a target that was previously calmed by Balm, it takes 3 pulses before they are calmed again, even though the messaging indicates that they are calmed with every pulse.
- Sometimes Resonance doesn't really cast when it says it does. May be related to the use of cambrinth. Log below.
>cast axe You gesture at a light glaes throwing axe. Your cambrinth sphere emits a loud *snap* as it discharges all its power to aid your spell. Your cambrinth armband emits a loud *snap* as it discharges all its power to aid your spell. You feel fully prepared to cast your spell. >cast axe You gesture at a light glaes throwing axe. You close your eyes briefly, focusing on the dull thumping of your own heart. Extending that focus to a light glaes throwing axe, you feel it resonate with you.
In this example, the mana from the cambrinth was lost.--Antendren 22:16, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- Dema will message the balance debuff on dead critters.
- Several of the pulse-to-group buffs will continue to pulse to dead group members.
- Abandoned Heart doesn't enrage creatures that have been calmed by Albreda's Balm.--Antendren 17:14, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hydra Hex using Malediction sometimes teaches utility --Tenike 05:05, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Not a bug, but a noteworthy concern - soul binding now being a battle spell cannot be cast in a "safe" room, making it impossible to resurrect in such locations. --Tenike 05:05, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- CAST CREATURE is mistakently hitting the Empath's own GS. --GAMERGIRL151 (talk) 23:12, 2 August 2014 (CDT)
- It is possible to overheal and enter a dying state, but surve with a USELESS level vital wound or scar. --GAMERGIRL151 (talk) 23:12, 2 August 2014 (CDT)
- Cannot use BREAK or BREAK ALL to stop empathic links while playing an instrument, but you can start links. --GAMERGIRL151 (talk) 23:05, 8 August 2014 (CDT)
- Many of the spell requirements in the DISCERN, spellbook, and guildleader descriptions are incorrect. - 20:30, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oshu'ehhrsk Manor cantrip quests are broken. - 00:27 16 February 2015 (EST)
- Zombie's seem to despawn somewhat randomly despite being commanded to LEAVE to the safe room - June 2013
- Banner of Truce will fail if anyone is in the room with the caster.--Antendren 17:03, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
- Protect deflect and cover seemingly reduces all incoming mundane physical damage to 0 for both the protector and the protectee, while targeted spells pass through unaffected.
- Ambushes are having issues.-03:21, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- Backstabbing stops the backstabber from regenerating vitality.--Antendren 05:23, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
- Y'ntrel Sechra does not always correctly update when swapping armors. More often than not, it will give messaging that the buffed skills have refreshed and yet EXP MODS shows no bonus to any armor skills at all. Continued switching does not fix the problem. When this occurs the spell must be recast to resume normal functionality.
Offhand is not learned from offhand throwing. This is intended, but may eventually change.
- Stancing to 0 in attack or defenses allows inappropriate learning, such as 500 ranks learning on goblins.-03:21, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- In some cases, weapons lodged in necromancer zombies can be destroyed by their deaths. - 04:30, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- Poaching does not properly work. - 03:26, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
- Ashu Hhinvi regenerate too quickly. -Moderator Caraamon Makdasi(talk) 03:59, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- A player who enters the "in shock and dying" state will sometimes "double tap" themselves upon death, resulting in the messaging that they were struck down or killed twice. Due to the double kill, these players do not receive any benefits when resurrected.
- Players who are in the "shock and dying" state and are healed will sometimes die anyway after the state is removed. This occurs both when the state naturally runs its duration, and also more frequently when the player is brought out of the state with a spell or ability (such as Antistun or Awaken.) --Zamara 21:40, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- S'sugi Malchata special attack messaging bug.
- A s'sugi malchata plunges one of its clawed hands into the sand, clucking and chattering wildly. The sand about a s'sugi malchata's feet begins to swirl until it rises up around I, but G deftly dances away before it can take hold!
- Multistrike spells with only two types of damage (Stampede, Rebuke, Smite Horde, Stone Strike) are underperforming damage wise due to a core magic issue. -Moderator Caraamon Makdasi(talk) 06:33, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- Discipline does not currently factor in to TM. -Moderator Caraamon Makdasi(talk) 08:53, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Dunshade elven silver egg item Will not accept runes. --Zamara 04:54, 15 February 2013 (UTC) Escaping from guards is teaching tactics rather than thievery. - 04:27, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- At last Hollow's Eve, Keishalae combined a number of item hiders with cambrinth items. These only partially work in 3.0, although the specifics vary by item.--Antendren 17:02, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
- When combining arrows or bolts, the resulting stack will take on the weight of the current occupants of a stack in a container.
- Example: place a single bolt in a backpack, place a stack of 99 bolts in the backpack and the resulting total stack will weight that of a single bolt. Having a stack of 99 bolts in a container and placing one bolt in there will result in a total stack weight of 99 bolts. -Moderator Caraamon Makdasi(talk) 21:58, 10 July 2013 (UTC)