Created to assist GMs with updating crafting systems, this is a page for collecting bugs, annoyances and suggestions concerning the new crafting system. This is not an official page on which to report bugs; it is intended to be a central list for the convenience of GM staff and the DR community.
When you make an entry below, please include a timestamp --~~~~ (the squiggly lines button in the command bar just above the edit window) just like you would on a talk page.
If/when the bug is resolved, please go back and
strikethrough your entry by enclosing it with <s> and </s> to indicate the issue has been closed. Please keep the main page's list concise. Long discussions may go on the talk page.
- Would be nice if there was a way to upgrade the quality of stones. --TEVESHSZAT (talk) 13:53, 29 September 2021 (CDT)
- Looking for specific sigils is notably frustrating. It would be nice if there was a way to more immediately understand what sigils may be in a room (similar to prospect and watch forest) to reduce the time it takes to actually know what you're poking around for. --TEVESHSZAT (talk) 13:53, 29 September 2021 (CDT)
- Imbuement rods currently range from 1-99 power. General tools cap at 60, with MT end loot, auction, and dispenser capping at 99. It looks like the true range is 1-100, because it seems unlike that you can mastercraft an enchantment with your rod set at 99, but casting imbue at cap works fine. Would be nice if higher-tier rods were updated to reflect the actual range needed to mastercraft enchantments, especially so NMUs can mastercraft them. --TEVESHSZAT (talk) 13:53, 29 September 2021 (CDT)
- Expand the range of items that could be used for glamours to at least all utility/decorative items in the crafting system. So bone belt buckles/armbands/etc, forged masks/crowns/etc, tailored hats and robes, etc. --TEVESHSZAT (talk) 13:53, 29 September 2021 (CDT)
- Would be nice if blacksmithing allowed us to make beads, rods, wands, etc under the utility tree so they could be used as part of enchanting in places where those materials were needed. --TEVESHSZAT (talk) 13:53, 29 September 2021 (CDT)