|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
A man-sized figure, the fiend is cloaked in swirling dense shadows which form a protective armor. No details of its appearance can be discerned except the glow of two lurid green eyes which lend a supernatural malevolence to the creature. The eyes search hungrily for the life forces that torment it so. A crypt fiend wavers when you look at it.
- The fiend appears immune to cold and unholy attacks.
Skill caps seem about right
Only Spawn 2 per hunter. Cannot use Hunt due to the area being dark.
Cleric with MPP, MAPP, Bene, and PFE. Was able to handle four with buffs, if they dropped four would start landing light/good hits.
70 Locksmithing/92 Perception and boxes are doable, but difficult.
The area where the crypt fiend are is completely dark. You will need a light source to see.
All of the above inventory will disappear.
Crypt fiends can also drop jade apples.
Rarely, after looting a Crypt Fiend; it will fill the room with vapor resulting in a 10 second Roundtime as well as dropping you to your knees.
- A crypt fiend's image wavers and dissipates in a wisp of vapor, filling the room with an acrid scent of sulfur.
- <You> drop to his/her knees in a fit of coughing!
Protection From Evil cast at 20+ mana wards against the vapor.
- A white glow flares around you.
- You reflexively hold your breath until the acrid odor dissipates.
Related Forum Posts