|Relatives||Dascus, Sepharus, Aayveia|
You see Fenasta Sveton Aliselyn Al'thor of the House of the Grey Storm, an Elothean.
She has an oval face, tilted almond-shaped violet eyes and a straight nose. Her amber hair is very long and fine, and is worn tied back in an elegant chignon held in place by a tiny geshiloira flower the color of winter snow.
She has tanned skin and an athletic figure.
She is average height for an Elothean.
She is wearing some engraved gold daestan'i, a green faience necklace, a dark purple greatcloak edged with ornate golden braiding, an enameled leaf-shaped brooch, a carved teak tea caddy set with fragile ivory inlay, a regal purple silk kimono paired with a luxurious platinum under-robe, an intricate silver shesegri ring interspersed with amethyst flecks, a deep amaranth and platinum raw silk sash tied with an intricate knot, some soft green woolen socks trimmed in gold embroidery and some supple wyvern hide thigh boots side-laced through burnished palladium eyelets.
- 380AL - Born to the House of the Verdant Lily, and began her life. Their pacifistic ways still influence her to this day.
- 401AL - Chose to leave the House she was born to, and joins the House of the Grey Storm.
- 410AL - Came to Crossing from her hometown of Shard to join the Warrior Mage guild under Gauthus.
- 411AL - Became well acquainted with a Human Warrior Mage by the name of Dascus. They remain very close to this day.
- 412AL - Met Andricus, a Rakash Warrior Mage, and he became her mentor.
- 413AL - Met the Prydaen weaponsmith Hitoshi, and learned much from him of the city of Crossing and its inhabitants. He also sparked her interest in forging and tailoring.
- 414AL - Attended the 414 Hollow Eve and helped appease Drogor.
- 414AL-417AL - Trained with Dascus and slowly circled up. After the 417 Hollow Eve, she decided to wipe her mind clean of all she had learned, and start anew. She returned home to Shard for a time after some training to rest and reunite with her House.
- 421AL - She returned to Crossing to complete more of her training, and to learn more of magic. She lost interest in many hobbies when she learned that many of her old friends had not been seen during the time that she had been in Shard.
- 423AL - Joined the Al'thor family.