You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
* The oak clarinet appears to be a wind instrument.
* You are certain that the oak clarinet is crafted from wood.
* You are certain that the oak clarinet is created with exquisite craftsmanship.
* You are certain that the oak clarinet is fitted with a hard reed.
* You are certain that the oak clarinet is very finely made.
You search your mind for what you know of the oak clarinet... <br />
The clarinet is a woodwind instrument played with a single reed. The instrument consists of a cylindrical tube that flares out into a modest bell. The upper and lower joint of the clarinet are equipped with numerous tone holes, some of which are left open to be covered by the finger and others which are operated by utilizing metal keys on the instrument. The clarinet is often made of wood, but can also be constructed of other materials. Because of the amount of tone holes and keys on the instrument, ornate work is not usually found on these instruments.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page