Item:Green leather togball case
Revision as of 22:03, 17 November 2015 by LOREALI6
|green leather togball case|
|Look:||Stiffened hide is molded into a half-cylinder and affixed to a raw heartwood bottom. One end is sealed with riveted iron mesh. The other side sports a heavy flap that can be opened and closed with an arrangement of buckles. A small, lopsided mesh window sits in the center of the flap.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Smash 'Em (2), Smash 'Em (1)|
- STUDY: As you study the case, you think you could probably open, close, poke and clean it.
- OPEN: With great care, you gingerly open a green leather togball case and peek inside.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your togball case and double-check that everything is secure!
- POKE: You poke cautiously at a green leather togball case but nothing happens.
- CLEAN: With great care to avoid the mesh openings, you clean the surface of a green leather togball case.