Item:Divination bones carved from dark granite
|divination bones carved from dark granite|
|Look:||Frowned on by many traditionalists, bones crafted from stone or wood sometimes find acceptance among members of the more pacifistic tribes, such as the D'Reathor.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Moon Mage Pavilion, Essential Sects Shop (3), Essential Sects Shop (2), Essential Sects Shop (1)|
The Krr-tich is slightly off-balance.
The Sek-rith is slightly off-balance.
The symbols on the Moon Sphere are difficult to differentiate though the weighting of the bone is fair.
The lacquer smoothly coats the Sun Disk, which is slightly off-balance.
The bones are quite a few years old.
They appear to have never seen use.
The overall craftsmanship is below average and the bones should prove slightly susceptible to damage.
For use see Divination Bones.
- BABBLE AT: You babble in confusion while staring at your bones in disbelief.
- BREAK: Are you certain you want to do that? It doesn't seem like the sort of action you can go back on. [You must repeat this command in the next 30 seconds if you are certain. This will destroy the bones.]
- CLEAN: You dust off your bones.
- COUGH AT: You give a short cough and glance down at your bones.
- GASP AT: You gasp in surprise as you stare at your bones, your eyes wide with disbelief.
- HUG: You hug your bones protectively against your chest.
- PRAISE: You murmur a word of praise towards your bones.
- PULL: You take the Moon Sphere from your divination bones and roll it thoughtfully between your fingers.
- PUSH: You hold your bones as far away from you as possible.
- SHAKE: You rattle your bones together in your hands.
- TAP: You tap the Sun Disk with your index finger as you gaze upwards.
- WAVE: You wave your bones threateningly about, a wicked grin on your face.
- TURN: Laying your bones out in your palm, you pick each one up and turn it over, checking it for damage and dirt.