Revision as of 09:03, 27 January 2012 by CARAAMON (Created page with 'A place to list the current bugs in the server transfer. ==Semantic Search Failure== Attempts to use semantic search functions fail. : ''A database query syntax error has occur…')
A place to list the current bugs in the server transfer.
Semantic Search Failure
Attempts to use semantic search functions fail.
- A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query hidden)
- from within function "SMW::executeHierarchyQuery". MySQL returned error "1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MEMORY' at line 1 (127.0.0.1)".
Editing with a form produces an error but seems to function correctly.
- Notice: Undefined variable: return_js_text in /home/dragonrealms/www/elanthipedia.org/w/extensions/SemanticForms/includes/SF_FormInputs.inc on line 265
Uploading files is impossible.
- Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/dragonrealms/www/elanthipedia.org/w/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php on line 1501
- Internal error'
- The upload directory (public) is not writable by the webserver.