Juvenile desert armadillo
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Thick, articulated hide plating covers the desert armadillo from its dripping, twitchy snout to its barbed tail. Perfectly adapted to blend into a desert environment, the animal's coloration is a mottled patchwork of sand and tan. With powerful claws for digging protective burrows, a barbed tail, and flexible plating that allows the creature to roll itself up tightly, the armadillo appears well built to defend itself.
You recall everything noteworthy about a juvenile desert armadillo... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
Juvenile Desert Armadillo have 600 Hiding skill.
Webbing: A juvenile desert armadillo rears up and spews forth a blast of stringy white webbing at you!
- Standard Attacks: Armadillos use their claws to swipe, swing, slash, and lash at opponents.
- Armadillo Shields: Armadillos use their scale plating as an extraordinarily effective shield. Players should use attacks that bypass shield, such as the Lightning Bolt spell, or use blunt weapons to attack.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
The juvenile desert armadillos are in the ditch just outside the Dunes of Despair, though occassionally an Adult Desert Armadillo will wander in. The Dunes of Despair is a vast maze, but it is stable, so if you can read the twisted map you might be able to escape. The Dunes of Despair used to be inhabited by westanuryn and mihmen, but they have been replaced by adult and elder armadillos.
3.1 Skill Notes
660 evasion training acceptably.
Parry still training at 730 but slowly.
Weapons and Magic
With 550 weapon ranks and 750 in materies, weapons train well and hit very consistently.
Debil and TM training well at 580.
HUNTing in the area trains well at 690 ranks.
Skinning trains very well with no arranges at 603 ranks. Arranging once often causes failure at this level.
Tactics trains well at 730.
- Strength - is about (-1) 60
- Agility - is somewhat less (-3) than 80
- Discipline - is somewhat less (-3) than 80
- Reflex - is not quite (-2) 84
- Stamina - is not quite (-2) 70