Item:Pair of ceremonial platinum spurs
(Redirected from Item:Ceremonial platinum spurs)
|pair of ceremonial platinum spurs|
|Look:||A rearing dragon has been embossed on the spurs, with its spiked tail curling around the rowels. Fiery breath leaves the dragon's maw and spirals around the shaft.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Force of Habit (2), Force of Habit (1)|
- STUDY: As you study the spurs, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, rub, turn and poke them.
- WEAR: You bend down and buckle on your spurs.
- [Player] bends down and buckles on a pair of enameled platinum spurs.
- REMOVE: You unbuckle your spurs, undo the straps and take them off.
- [Player] unbuckles her platinum spurs, undoes the straps and takes them off.
- CLEAN: You free the rowel of one of your spurs from a pebble that was keeping it from turning.
- [Player] pulls a pebble from the rowel of one of her platinum spurs.
- POKE: You stamp your foot, making your spurs jingle.
- [Player] stamps her foot, making her platinum spurs jingle.
- RUB: You polish your spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- [Player] polishes her platinum spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- TURN: You spin the rowels of your spurs, first one then the other, making sure they turn freely.
- [Player] checks the rowels of her platinum spurs, turning each of them to check their movement.