(Redirected from Crafting Book)
Crafting books are sold by the various societies and each may be analyzed to learn to use. They contain a index of chapters and a Foreword that explains the Craft.
An Apprentice Book: Extremely easy to simple instructions.
A Journeyman Book: Extremely easy to complicated instructions.
A Master Book: Extremely easy to extremely difficult instructions.
- ANALYZE <book>: Instructions on how to use the book.
- TURN <book> TO INDEX: Will turn to the specified section
- TURN <book> TO CHAPTER/PAGE <#>: Will turn to the appropriate page or chapter.
- READ <book>: Gives information about the chapter/page it is currently turned.
- STUDY <book>: Will begin the crafting of the item that the book is turned to.