A pair of black leather boots with a wide cuff just below the knee
|a pair of black leather boots with a wide cuff just below the knee|
|Look:||Cast silver buckles contrast with the highly polished leather of the footwear. Each buckle is shaped like a miniature skull and crossbones flag. The boots have a small pocket just inside the wide cuff.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||4 length x 1 width x 1 height|
You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the leather boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your leather boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your leather boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your leather boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your leather boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your leather boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your leather boots in the process.