Revision as of 05:15, 14 February 2011 by CARAAMON
|Location:||Blazons and Banners (Ranik Map 67e)|
Zezinka seems like the tallest Gnome around until she steps off the two-step stool she habitually stands on behind the counter. Her green eyes are bright and observant, and although she's friendly, she seems quite serious about her work.
- Finding some bales of cloth not folded to suit her, Zezinka folds and stacks them. "Always something to do," she adds.
- Zezinka threads several needles with different colors of silk floss and sticks them in a handy pincushion.
- Zezinka makes herself busy, sweeping up loose thread and scraps of cloth.
- A Gnome enters and says something to Zezinka. She answers, "Tell Sis I'm takin' care of it for her."
- A Gnome enters and says something to Zezinka. She answers, "Don't worry, I can shorten it for you. In fact, I'll make two of them for you."
- A S'Kra Mur enters and asks something of Zezinka. She answers, "I'll put a slit in the back so it doesn't ride up on yer tail."
- flag: Zezinka raises her eyebrows, looks around and says, " Yep -- flags. Guess that's what all these cloth things are. We got ready-made flags, and we can make you a custom one, too. Just take a peek at our catalog there."
- pole: Zezinka says, "Naw, we don't have any. Ain't that something? I asked the boss, what are they gonna do with a flag if they don't have a pole? But he just shrugged as said, 'We're gettin' some real soon now.'".
- tabard: Zezinka looks you and says, "Yes, I guess we could find something to fit even you. We have them in canvas, silk, and for the custom ones, in velvet. Have a look at the catalog there."
- Zezinka: "Alorethien," Zezinka says, "I'm not only the most beautiful Gnome now alive, I'm also the toughest one, so you better not try anything! My daddy was a rock troll and my momma was a crockydile. I eat boobries for breakfast and leucros for lunch, and I can whip my weight in Dragon Priests. I also sew a fine seam."
- anything else: Zezinka says, "Not now, hon -- got a wagon full of work to do."