Weapon:Walking stick of ash bleached and rubbed with beeswax
Revision as of 16:19, 4 May 2014 by CARAAMON (1 revision)
|walking stick of ash bleached and rubbed with beeswax|
|Look:||The stick has a durable steel tip, several thin silver bands near the top and a polished silver wolf's-head handle.|
|Impact:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||poorly (3/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you can tap, turn, push, pull, lean, wave, throw and shake your ash stick.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your ash stick upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the ash stick in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the ash stick up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- PULL: You pull your ash stick close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your ash stick, with rapt attention.
- WAVE: You make a grand, sweeping gesture with your ash stick.
- THROW: You toss your ash stick up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.
- SHAKE: You shake your ash stick.