Difference between revisions of "Weapon:Shimmering longsword"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 03:54, 4 May 2014
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
"??" is not a number./18)
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Dug up at the first Merlew Festival.|
You focus your magical senses on the longsword.
You sense that the longsword possesses a magical pattern that will attune itself to the mana type of its wielder.
You sense that the longsword is currently aligned to respond to an Elemental magic user.
- LOOK: A small six-colored gem is imbedded in the base of the longsword's blade and surrounding it, etched into the metal, is a phrase written in an unknown script.
- silver-blue longsword with faint shadowy highlights along the blade
- sparkling golden longsword inlaid with a jagged webwork of silver filigree
- blue-edged longsword highlighted with sweeping crimson flames along the fire-blackened blade
- shimmering blue longsword with bright sapphire droplets set along the length of the blade
- grey and brown streaked longsword scattered with granite-colored speckles
- white and grey striated longsword with a topaz-inlaid whirlwind carved into the grip
- LOOK: A small tri-colored gem is imbedded in the base of the longsword's blade and surrounding it, etched into the metal, is a phrase written in an unknown script.
- shimmering midnight blue longsword set with dozens of sparkling white stars
- shadowy black longsword with an onyx-studded stained ash grip
- shadowy grey longsword with streaks of jet black along the edge of the blade
- pale azure longsword with a large spherical sapphire capping the pommel
- blue and white speckled longsword inlaid with oval discs of garnet
- blood red longsword shot through with ruddy streaks
I haven't been able to find any other uses for it, nor do I have a life or holy magic user with sufficient MD to attune it. It requires somewhere between 200 and 300 ranks to pull off (I failed at 200 and then tried again after 300).
Related Forum Posts