Revision as of 18:37, 4 November 2018 by MEGSLEIGH
|Look:||Though the quality of the blade is unaffected, long swaths of blackened metal indicate a prolonged encounter with flame. A tankard etched with fanciful musical notes is etched into the metal near the handle. Subtle shades of blue and red mingle with a sickly green and writhing shadows in a perpetual dance around the blackened boozeblade.|
|Force of Impact:||inadequately (4/17)|
|Construction:||extremely resistant (15/18)|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot|
- STUDY: With some degree of familiarity, you believe you could FLIP, RUB, PICK, CHALLENGE, TRACE, DIP, POINT and CLENCH the blackened boozeblade.
- FLIP: You flip your blackened boozeblade over and over in the palm of your hand, testing the balance and carefully examining the quality of its construction.
- CLENCH: You squeeze tightly upon the blackened boozeblade, adjusting and securing your grip.
- POINT: You hold the blackened boozeblade out and use one end to draw an imaginary line before you.
- DIP: You tip one end of your blackened boozeblade to the ground. With a quick pivot, you snap it back and stand ready to defend your ground.
- TRACE: You trace a finger along the blackened boozeblade, causing mixed swirls of blue and red light to spiral in its wake.
- PICK: You pick idly at the blackened boozeblade, contemplating the next move.
- RUB: You methodically thumb the blackened boozeblade, preparing yourself for the trials ahead.
- CHALLENGE: You thrust the blackened boozeblade high into the air and let out a fierce roar, daring your foes to challenge your might!