Weapon:Acid-etched steel horseshoe stamped with the crest of the Paladins' Guild
- This item is incomplete, which means that while it is not a stub, it still lacks certain data or information.
- Infobox entry on force of impact
- Please see Category:Incomplete items for more items that need updating.
- This item is outdated, which means that it has missed one of the last five appraisal changes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5 - Updates to elemental protection/absorption for light armor).
- Please see Category:Outdated Items for more articles that are outdated.
|acid-etched steel horseshoe stamped with the crest of the Paladins' Guild|
|Look:||Thick steel has been bent into the perfect "U" shape of everyday equine footwear. At the arch of the weapon, a circular piece of metal has been added to properly fit the guild stamp.|
|Type:||Light Blunt \ Light Thrown|
|Impact:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
|Construction:||marginally vulnerable (8/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Toss-O-Rama|