Leave me a message, I'll try and get back to you.--hexedbythenet 22:21, 3 October 2012 (UTC)
- We are concerned about the copyright status and/or missing attribution of Kohab.jpg. Please respond here within 3 days, or the image will be deleted.
- Images on Elanthipedia must either be created by or for the poster, or permission must be obtained from the copyright holder. Please include the original source (artist and/or copyright holder) when posting images. Like most other wikis, Elanthipedia does not allow images of unknown or unverifiable origin. --Elanthipedia:Copyrights
- Note: Manipulating or modifying an image that someone else created does not make it solely your own for the purpose of Elanthipedia's copyright policy. You must still get permission from the original content creator, and the file page must link to the original source.
- Attribution Requirements: All image files require the following attribution on the file page:
- name of artist (can simply be the artist's DR account or character name if it was created by you or another player)
- character or group for which it was created
- If the image was not created by you or for you, you must get permission from the copyright holder before uploading it to Elanthipedia. Please include a link to the original along with the statement of permission.
- Example of a proper attribution:
- Portrait of Sarkranis by the player of Ausmodius
- Commissioned by Sarkranis; used with permission.
The image in question is a commissioned work. I own the copyrights to this picture and any duplications.--hexedbythenet 22:26, 25 September 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. If you could post the attribution on the file page, that would be helpful. --Isharon 05:41, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
Done.--hexedbythenet 20:10, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Please be careful when marking your edits minor. Minor edits are intended to be those edits that could not be considered controversial, such as formatting changes or spelling corrections. A good rule of thumb is that if you have to type more than a single word, it probably isn't minor. Thanks! -CARAAMON (talk) 18:06, 28 October 2014 (CDT)
Not a problem.--HEXEDBYTHENET (talk) 18:09, 28 October 2014 (CDT)