|Taliciah (Anlador) VaunsArotru|
Taliciah (Anlador) VaunsArotru
Taliciah, known as Tally to her friends, is a Rakash Moon Mage from the small university town of Summerfield. She was adopted into a human family in a human town that centers around the university. The university has a strong focus on Moon Mage skills, despite the town being too small to host their own guild branch.
You are Scholar Taliciah of Elanthia, a Rakash. You have a triangular face, limpid amber eyes and a small nose. Your raven hair is shoulder length and glossy, and is pulled back into a bun. You have pale skin and a sylphlike figure.
A tiny blue sapphire star rests on your forehead, just above your eyes.
You are Scholar Taliciah of Elanthia, a Rakash. You have a triangular face, tilted amber eyes and a narrow muzzle, a white and silvered black coat with black masking, a curving tail and a sylphlike figure. You are tall for a Rakash.
You are wearing a platinum necklace dangling three tiny rose-shaped night diamonds, a silky white blouse, a crisp blue satin bodice with a low scalloped neckline, a pale silver prayer bead chain, a slender white gold friendship ring with heart-shaped twilight-hued glass beads, a prim ankle-length uzil skirt patterned in neat stripes of pale blue and white and a pair of white silk slippers with sapphire-tipped ribbon laces.
The necklace, prayer beads and friendship ring were gifts from some of the most important people in Taliciah's life: Korya, Ikevindy and Almarius (in order of appearance, because they could not possibly be ranked in order of importance).
- 405: Born on the 5th day of the 9th month of Dolefaren the Brigantine (ship) in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare, 405 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
- 406: Adopted some time during her first year by the Beryl and Jarak Anlador, human academics at the Summerfield University in (almost entirely human) Summerfield. What do you mean you haven't heard of Summerfield?
- 426: Completed her extended studies at Summerfield University.
- c427: Arrived in Crossing in to join the Moon Mage guild and continue her studies.
- c432: Achieved her long-standing goal of being accepted to join the Celestial Compact, as her [adoptive] parents did before her, and many other family members did before them.
- 435: Began using the surname VaunsArotru in place of her family name Anlador, in recognition of her pack of "chosen family" that had begun to form in her new home, the Rakash pack Sfek Vauns Arotru.
- 435: To her great surprise, was invited to audition for the Tavern Troupe Performing Order. She was subsquently invited to join, and has been delighted to explore her skills as a storyteller.
- Celestial Compact -- The organization she dreamed of joining from childhood (and, of course, her family expected this of her as well). She continues in advanced studies in leadership, world affairs, history, data collection and foreign languages to assist her long-term career goals as a diplomat or intelligence officer.
- Tavern Troupe Performing Order -- Tally was originally concerned that joining the Troupe would make it hard for her to keep up on her studies with the Celestial Compact. Her mentors encouraged her, as they considered it an opportunity to exercise performance and community leadership skills. She has since formed incredible friendships, learned a great deal about herself, and has never looked back.
- Sfek Vauns Arotru -- Although Tally's primary reason to go to Crossing was to become guilded and continue her studies, she desperately wanted to meet other Rakash and to get in touch with Rakash culture. She was terrified that she would be rejected by other Rakash for being "too human", but she found kindred souls in other Rakash she met in Zoluren. Many of these other Rakash had stories similiar to her own and also longed for a connection to their shared culture. As part of Sfek Vauns Arotru, she and others have found the Pack they were searching for.