You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
The Overall Relative, Natural Attack, Weapon Attack & Defense levels can be determined using TEST EVALUATE on the creatures in the Test Instance.
The starcrasher resembles an unfortunate cross between a ten-legged arachnid and a colorful starfish, though it moves like neither. Its integument looks fibrous and prismatic, coaxing your eyes to slide off every time they try to get a fix.
Native to the [[Plane of Probability]], the starcrashers and [[Starlight harbinger|starlight harbingers]] are lesser incarnations of physics. Like most interlopers from that plane, their usual method of interaction is violent and inexplicably hostile. You have heard of such creatures occasionally keeping company with [[Traders]] and [[Moon Mages]]. Despite its expected hostility, this particular starcrasher's maddened behavior is quite extraordinary, almost... Elanthian in a way. You think it may be susceptible to forbidden [[Teleologic Sorcery]].
They are known to cast [[Telekinetic Storm]], [[Moongate]], and [[Starcrash]].
* 'Maddened' starcrashers must be [[Uncurse|uncursed]] before mundane weapons or spells will work against them. High sorcery spells will still be effective, even against the maddened.
* They're currently considered constructs for empaths using mundane weapons, but this is a bug that will be fixed.
* Empaths can manipulate them, but they will not attack each other.
* Only drops ores as nuggets or bars
* Will madden, which makes them immune to all attacks except some high sorcery spells. Must be uncursed to be attackable again.
* Will spawn invisible. No problem seeing them with 270 perception.
* A tiny starcrasher spins violently, swinging its legs from side to side!
* A tiny starcrasher bends its legs into an angular, arcane gesture.
* Bright points with luminous tails are strewn across the evening sky, falling.
* Bruised probability about a tiny maddened starcrasher causes your spell pattern to cease being a pattern, devoid of meaning and power.
* Your sorcery exploits the bruised probability and threads every corner of the maddened starcrasher's being with your iron will.
* A tiny starcrasher decomposes into indistinct contours that become part of the environment.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page