|Relatives||Otho, Buluc, Zurrus, Fenance, Fromee, Dalbin, Gnarle, Arjen, Klamike, Devoar, Tybress, Rhakim, Isoldegarde|
You see Mirror Weaponmaster Simas Hralfgar, Assassin King of Elanthia, a Human.
Simas has an angular face, disdainful sapphire eyes and a straight nose. His ash-blonde-streaked black hair is short and thick. He has fair skin and a thin, agile build. He is unusually tall for a Human.
An abattoir of shrikes shaded in muted umbral hues float lazily around his left arm, glowing with a lustrous sheen against his skin.
He appears to be in his prime. He has a long, thin, neatly trimmed mustache on his upper lip and a thin elegantly trimmed beard. His right cheekbone has a tattoo of a trio of teardrops.
He is wearing a heavy ice-veined leather cloak lined with thick meshor fox fur, a a sleek sword belt with a T'Kashi mirror katana and a T'Kashi mirror sword hanging from it, a faded uniform jacket from the Royal Fleet, some worn infiltrator's leathers camouflaged with fading shades of eventide nightsilk, a mistwood cloak pin exhibiting the oceanic symbol of the Baron's Own Militia, a dull blue leather combat pack fringed with embossed straps, a black armband embroidered in golden thread with the symbol of the Zoluren Expeditionary Force, an oceanic bracelet lifesculpted from ghostly white xibarite, a sturdy leather axe sheath with shiny rivets shaped into the form of a silverwood tree, some mammoth leather fighting pants pierced with fossilized ivory studs, and some steel-clad leather combat boots.
Son of Damaris
The Son of Damaris, a fast and sleek cutter rigged for smuggling and privateering operations, is the flagship of House Hralfgar, and captained by Simas. Her home port is out of the Crossing Docks, with frequent visits to the islands.
Charters are available, both for travel and more specialized maritime operations. Fees vary, contact a member of the ship's command staff for more details.
For Weapons and Armor, see House Hralfgar's armory section. The below applies only to Simas personally.
- a a sleek sword belt with a T'Kashi mirror katana and a T'Kashi mirror katana hanging from it
- In the faeweave baldric you see a T'Kashi mirror flamberge, a T'Kashi mirror sword, a T'Kashi mirror mallet, a T'Kashi mirror riste, a and a T'Kashi mirror axe.
- a T'kashi mirror halberd
- a T'Kashi mirror shiv
- a T'Kashi mirror knife
- an oceanic bracelet lifesculpted from ghostly white xibarite
- a polished palladium chain dangling a raptor's claw clutching a vengeance ruby
- an Elven gold crown displaying a massive green dwalgim
- a silver kyanite gwethdesuan
- a dull serpent earcuff
- a brass monk pendant
- a void-black sanowret crystal
- a gold kronar-shaped badge stamped "Save a thief. Kill a guard."
- a mistwood cloak pin exhibiting the oceanic symbol of the Baron's Own Militia
- a darkened silver badge emblazoned with the words "Professional Locksmith"
- an abattoir of shrikes shaded in muted umbral hues
- an onyx-eyed snake charm
- a black gold knuckle ring inlaid with shadowy black jet
- an ornate audrualm ring
- a mirror-polished platinum ring set with a large chunk of grey-black cambrinth
- a platinum ring bearing the Goose family crest
- a gold ring
- a black and orange assassin bug with spindly legs
- a scarlet jumping spider with black legs
- a shimmering sunbeam snake
- a miniature squishy grey tower crafted from squares of zerarin wool
- a one-eyed night black kitten
- a razor-fanged alpha rat
- a shadowy black sack lined with sanguine silk
- a sickly Lost Crossing monkey
Former spouse of Nimthiriel.