Difference between revisions of "Shield:Medium shield bearing electrum silhouettes of big cats"
Revision as of 19:56, 2 May 2014
|medium shield bearing electrum silhouettes of big cats|
|Look:||Standing out against matte black coloring, the cats prowl and pounce across the surface of the shield. A wild-maned lion leaps toward the center of the piece, claws outstretched as if reaching for prey while two tigers, each striped with a bold display of the decorative alloy, pace along the upper edge. At the shield's bottom, a cougar crouches ready to strike, its tail slightly raised in agitation.|
|Minimum Protection:||poor (5/26)||Unknown|
|Maximum Protection:||good (12/26)||Unknown|
|Damage:||no (0/28) puncture damage
no (0/28) slice damage
very heavy (10/28) impact damage
|Unknown puncture damage|
Unknown slice damage
Unknown impact damage
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:||237,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- PUSH: You shove your medium shield out in front of you.
- PULL: You pull your medium shield close in toward your body.
- TAP: You drum your fingers along the top edge of your medium shield.
- CLEAN: You casually brush an imaginary mote of dust from your medium shield.
- GAZE: You gaze into the metal surface of your medium shield and see a shadowy reflected image of yourself.