Revision as of 19:56, 28 February 2021 by ERICA (Tagged as RP and added towel (needs expansion))
- RUB <ITEM/PERSON/CRITTER/SELF>:
- RUB <PERSON/SELF> <BODYPART>:
- RUB <LOGBOOK>: To bond a new crafting logbook to you.
- RUB <ITEM TO BE REPAIRED> WITH MY brush or sandpaper
- RUB <TOWEL>:
You see: You vigorously rub your feet with a fluffy <towel>, drying off as much water as possible.
- There is currently a bug where, if someone in the room has a name beginning with "My" (Myandica, for example), rub my <object> will rub the person instead of the object in your hands.
- In situations where the crafted item you're repairing already has an interaction with the Rub command, SCRAPE or CLEAN may be subsituted.
- Some rub locations may not be available in certain cases.