Property:Page type is
Description: A property for declaring the type of page for search limitations.
Allows Value: ability, ambush, armor, berserk, beseech, bestiary, book, command, concept, definition, disambiguation, event, flora, fauna, herb, item, khri, library, map, npc, organization, place, post, race, roar, shield, skill, spell, store, substance, technique, template, title, weapon
|There are currently 94032 items in this property, 16727 of which are incomplete, and 4437 of which are outdated.|
Definition of Values
- bestiary - A huntable creature.
- concept - An entry that defines a basic RPG or DR concept. May overlap with definition and can be tagged with both.
- definition - An entry that defines a word or concept.
- fauna - An animal, huntable or otherwise.
- flora - A plant, huntable or otherwise.
- herb - A healing plant.
- organization - Any organized grouping of people.
- post - An archived play.net forum post.
- substance - A special material.
- technique - A crafting technique.
- template - A template.
Pages using the property "Page type is"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)
|Q - Some Thoughts - 02/29/2012 - 03:11 +||post +|
|Q - Some Thoughts - 03/01/2012 - 00:01 +||post +|
|Q'tahhl's Place +||disambiguation +|
|Q'tahhl's Place (1) +||store +|
|Q'tahhl's Place (2) +||store +|
|Q'tahhl's Tail Adornment +||store +|
|Q'zhalata +||definition +|
|QC +||definition +|
|QE and Larger Constructs? - 4/10/2011 - 21:05:36 +||post +|
|Qi'Reshalia +||place +|
|Qi'Reshalia trail map +||item +|
|QoL Stuff - 08/04/2013 - 19:58 +||post +|
|Qoemeth +||npc +|
|Quakebringer +||title +|
|Quality - 07/25/2011 - 20:28 +||post +|
|Quality copper lockpick +||item +|
|Quality copper lockpick tipped with a tiny onyx rose +||item +|
|Quality diamondique lockpick +||item +|
|Quarter Staff skill +||skill +|
|Quarter roast gull +||item +|
|Quarter staff +||weapon +|
|Quarter-sleeved indigo silk robe edged with gold and silver knotwork +||item +|
|Quartered leather mask of red and blue with purple stitching +||armor +|
|Quarterstaff +||definition +|
|Quarterstaff +||weapon +|