Revision as of 22:24, 15 September 2018 by ZUERCAT
|Name||Skill||Season||Time||Special Conditions||Terrain||Body Part Healed|
|nilos grass||90||all||all||boreal forest, chaparral, coastal, deciduous forest||external abdomen wounds|
You recall nilos grass is used to heal external abdomen injuries, and is generally found in boreal forests, deciduous Forests, chaparrals, and coastal areas.
- Nilos grass is a stubby short grass with rounded leaves; it is light green, growing in poor soil and partial shade. Found year-round, it is a tender, almost tasteless, grass with almost no smell.
This grass is often found with other grasses in open field areas.
- Shard, Wyvern Trail (west room)
- Undergondola (In the Red Leucro hunting area, in the room with the moss-covered footpath)
- Aesry Surlaenis'a, Shadaer Jama (above the great gate)
- Aesry Surlaenis'a, Shadaer Jama (both rooms at the top of the long switchback trail; from the docks climb the walkway, ramp, path and then trail)
- Forlorn Hope, Clearing on M'Riss
- Island Ring Road (north of Fever Point on M’Riss, from Almifilt Descent to Hoyiro Dael)
- Island Ring Road (north of Fever Point on M’Riss, from Southern Modren'Ker Route to Nevral Slope)
- Ratha, Shore Walk, Cliffs
- Hawstkaal Road, Dense Forest (Archer's Ford to 4SE of Boar Clan bridge)
- Hawstkaal Road, Dense Forest (Archer's Ford, South Bank and 1S and 1S1SE of the riverbank)
- (old system) Dried and powdered it can be rubbed on specific wound locations in addition to being eaten. Doubling up the dose has not negative side effect (as long as it's eaten and rubbed).
|Item||Source is||Rare item|
|Cluster of nilos grass constructed from greyish-green silk||Tildi's Flowers (1), Tildi's Flowers (4), Tildi's Flowers (6)||true|
|Item:Cluster of nilos grass constructed from greyish-green silk||Tildi's Flowers (1)||true|
Related forum posts