|Name||Skill||Season||Time||Special Conditions||Terrain||Body Part Healed|
You recall nemoih root is used to heal external head injuries, and is generally found in steppes, and urban and rural cultivated areas.
- Nemoih root is a pale white-purple root; it is shaped like a large radish but with a convoluted, maze-like structure. - taken from Healing Herbs (book)
- The leaves of the plant are long and slender, making it easy to pull up, while the spicy onion smell makes it easy to find. - taken from Healing Herbs (book)
Arthe Dale, Community Garden
Dirge, North Roads Caravansary
Tiger Clan, Dirt Pathway
Tiger Clan, Grassland Road
Cawrs de Siksraja (outside the paper shop)
El Bains, Neer's Hummock
Riverhaven, Outside the Ranger's Guild
Rossgallan Keep, Courtyards
Rossgallan Keep, Shepards Meadow
Siksraja, Siksraja, Vajfakaln (path to the shrine)
Southern Therengia, North Road Plains (west of the caravansarry)
Shard, Fallow Fields
Steelclaw Clan, Baily (northwest)
Steelclaw Clan, Cistern
Wyvern Trail, Narrow Path (east room)
Zaldi Taipa, Weathering Area
Aesry Surlaenis'a,Ondjai Courtyard
Cleric Guild, Garden Retreat in Ratha
Empaths' Guild, Grassy Clearing in Ratha
Empaths' Guild, Herb Garden in Ratha
- On the Northern Trade Route, along the cultivated vineyard area east of the bridge leading to the Riverhaven docks.
- In the Arthe Dale Community garden. From outside the inn, go north, then go path.
- (old system) Dried and powdered it can be rubbed on specific wound locations in addition to being eaten. Doubling up the dose doesn't have negative side effects (as long as it's eaten and rubbed).
- It is crunchy outside and tender inside; the flavor is somewhat turnip-like but spicy, between a radish and a sort of onion - taken from Healing Herbs (book)