Held together by a patchwork layer of leathery skin, the misshapen germish'din is a mass of powerful muscle bound by rows of heavy stitching. A menagerie of twisted limbs rise from the beast's body at disturbingly obtuse angles, but there is little that would convey any awkwardness to its attack. Perhaps the most prominent feature of the germish'din is not its misshapen form, but its pair of large, blackened eyes, sewn tightly shut with thick cord.
Name means "Nameless" in Gamgweth.
- Snatch weapon/shield away
- Throw into next room
- NOTE: After multiple tests, the snatch/throw special attacks happen ONLY when someone else is hunting with you. This has been tested after many months of testing and has only occurred when someone else has been hunting in the same room.
- Immune to stuns
- Soft caps evasion at 479 (Survival Prime)
- Appears they cap out stealth fairly quick now, at 397 Stealths it's VERY hard to get it over 1/34. This is on barbarian using hide, stalk, poach/ambush.
- Stealth starts going 1/34 and not rising above at 385.
- Boxes at-level with ~350 locksmithing for non-thief.
- At 411 ranks of skinning, can arrange 3 times and get perfect skins (survival tert)