|Relatives||Lots of them|
You see Life Tender Melindrha Quinnell, Council Leader of the Order of the Apostles, a Halfling Empath.
She has a heart-shaped face with laugh lines, thick-lashed crystal blue eyes, a freckled nose and a cleft chin. Her silver-gilt-streaked cobalt hair is calf length and curly, and is worn in a deceptively careless-looking arrangement of upswept locks held in place by some etched icesteel knitting needles tipped by molten core diamonds. She has some tiny clockwork fairies with spun rainbow wings accenting tanned skin accented by some glittery platinum stars and a generous figure. She is tall for a Halfling.
She appears to be a longbraids.
She has a tattoo of a knotwork vine spiraling gently down her left arm, an occasional healing or poisonous flower sprouting rhythmically as it ends in a string of ivy leaves extending from her wrist to the fingers on her hand.
Birthdate: 38 Uthmor 332AVL
Birthplace: Arthe Dale
Marriage: Depends on who you ask...
Order: Order of the Apostles
Family: Erons (brother), Meeanda (sister in law), Nallya (daugher), Shylen (daughter in law), Brimby (nephew)
Rumours, suppositions, and outright scandal
- Is known to be involved with at least 2 people
- Swears solemn oaths by her vices
- Changes clothes more often than some people change their socks
- Loves healing at spars and during invasions for the adrenaline rush (All wounds return to Melindrha eventually -Zynell)
- Perennially broke because she has a fondness for pretty things
- Frequents the Warrior Mage Guild in Crossing, where she guides newbies around