|Requirements:||8th Circle, Quest|
|Type / Skill:||commune / theurgy|
|Description:||Kertigen's power imbues a weapon with a supreme blessing for use against the Undead.|
|Messaging:||You whisper a prayer over the <weapon>. Slowly, and then more rapidly, a warm glow surrounds the weapon, consuming it in furious fire. When it fades, the <weapon> is covered in a fine white powder that wipes off easily.|
- It provides a more powerful bonus against undead and cursed than Bless
- If the commune is used on an unblessed weapon, Bless can then be cast on the weapon for an additional pool of 'regular' blessed strikes.
- Kertigen's powerful blessings will be used first.
- Paladins enjoy the same level of power bestowed from the commune as Clerics.
- Using the Kertigen commune on oneself will now bless brawling attacks. Like self-cast Bless, this has a duration instead of strike charges.
- SPRINKLE Holy oil on <weapon/person>
- (If your target is another person, they must be holding an unblessed weapon.)
- COMMUNE Kertigen
- PERCEIVE <weapon> to distinguish bless type and strike count. (Does not cost devotion.)
- Perceiving the <weapon> is blessed signifies the Bless spell.
- Strike messaging for bless is brilliant silver light.
- Perceiving the <weapon> is powerfully blessed signifies Kertigen's commune.
- Strike messaging for Kertigen's commune is holy white light.