You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
* The tenor steelpan appears to be a percussion instrument.
* You are certain that the tenor steelpan is crafted from iron or steel.
* You are certain that the tenor steelpan is finely made.
* You are certain that the tenor steelpan needs a hammer to be played.
* It appears that the tenor steelpan can be worn around the neck.
You search your mind for what you know of the tenor steelpan...
The tenor steelpan is a chromatically pitched percussion instrument made from steel that has been stretched into a bowl shape, and then the note pattern is marked onto the surface, with notes of different shapes and sizes being used to create the pitch of the specific steelpan as well as the notes it produces. The steelpan is then played by being struck using a pair of hammers.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page