Revision as of 23:15, 2 October 2020 by TRAIGA
|Look:||This small golden charm is in the shape of a coiled snake with small jeweled eyes and a tiny forked tongue.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 50,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Squat Bungalow for 1,800 LTB points|
Sold by Armida Abab for 50,000 Kronars
Source is Squat Bungalow (2), Squat Bungalow (1), Hollow Eve Festival 392/Auction, Auction Tent - Ice Festival, Armida Abab, 6th-Year Estate Holder Token Auction
Atmospheric messaging (slithers around on person)
- Uncurling slowly from around your wrist, a small golden snake winds its way slowly up your arm and across your shoulder. It pauses briefly, flicking its tongue to gain its bearings. Blinking its jewel-like eyes it slithers over to your neck where it loops itself in graceful coils before returning to its sleeping state.
- Raising its head, tongue flicking rapidly, your golden snake peers about from perch on your waist. Blinking its bright, jewel-like eyes it undulates, making the golden scales shimmer.
- Undraping itself, your snake slithers around your waist and then winds its way down your leg, coming to rest curled happily about your ankle.
- Unsettling itself from its curled position about your ankle, your golden snake slithers around and up your leg, coiling itself about your waist.
- Your golden snake moves its head away from your waist, swaying slowly back and forth, forked tongue flicking the air. Gazing upwards, it looks at you intently through one jewel-like eye and then slithers upwards towards your throat!
- Winding its way around your neck, it continues its journey until it coils about your head. Bobbing and weaving, it finally drapes its shimmering head over your earlobe, hanging like a large, tear-drop shaped earring.
- Your golden snake slides off your head and onto your left shoulder, coiling itself around your upper arm. Its head rests near your elbow, while its tail taps impatiently on your shoulder.
- Your snake coils back up your arm and drapes its body across your back, from shoulder to shoulder. Its golden head weaves, its tongue flicking quickly in and out of its partly gaping jaws. Its jewel-like eyes narrow to mere slits as it ceases movement, looking ready to strike at prey.
- Tired of watching from your shoulders, your snake flicks its tongue against your cheek and slides off your shoulder, down your right arm, and coils about your finger. Curling itself tightly, it tucks its head between loops of its body and closes its jewel-like eyes.
- Your snake squeezes your finger lightly as it wakes and slowly uncurls itself. Flicking its tongue as it moves, the snake slides across your palm and coils about your wrist. It tucks its head beneath your thumb and falls back to sleep.