Item:Smoky amber sunkissed chiffon gown with voluminous ruffled skirts
Revision as of 15:32, 4 December 2014 by LOREALI6
|smoky amber sunkissed chiffon gown with voluminous ruffled skirts|
|Look:||Whorls of dark umber and brighter, fiery orange swirl over the sheer silken fabric, a chaotic mix with the copper and gold filaments that give the material the illusion of flickering sunbeams. A simple halter neck showcases the intense coloration, and the layered material gathers at the waistline before flaring out at the hips. Bountiful tiers of furled chiffon cascade down the skirt to mimic a licking flame, the teardrop shapes seeming to flicker with every motion.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your chiffon gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your chiffon gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your chiffon gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your chiffon gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your chiffon gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your chiffon gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your chiffon gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your chiffon gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your chiffon gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your chiffon gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your chiffon gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your chiffon gown flouncing around you.