Item:Set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands
Revision as of 12:38, 24 November 2015 by RY4NPW
|set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands|
|Look:||Meticulously carved into a series of matching rings, the stone-like hardwood is unembellished, save for a thin groove cut into the center of each band.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Fancybeards (3), Fancybeards (2), Fancybeards (1)|
- STUDY: You think a set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands can be worn in a mustache that is untrimmed.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands, rearranging the parts of your mustache that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of a set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands, making sure each part is firmly in place in your mustache.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your four bands, making your mustache sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist a set of four carved mikkhalbamar bands, making the arrangement glint slightly in your mustache. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- You have a full mustache that droops heavily on your upper lip, hanging down on either side to bracket your mouth before joining together beneath the chin with four carved mikkhalbamar bands.