Item:Rounded hen basket of pure white alerce splint-woven with aldamalm
Revision as of 03:19, 13 April 2016 by JULESSYLVER
|rounded hen basket of pure white alerce splint-woven with aldamalm|
|Look:||Fine splints of very pale aldamalm streaked with green and blue tightly interlace with narrow, glittering pure white alerce slats to result in an undulated surface texture. Angled oval openings on both sides of the basket part its rounded shape with a seamless fluidity, creating a narrow handle and space large enough to let it be shoulder-slung. The interior is lined with fragile turbaurs, blooming fibers in the pale tones of faesoul petals interspersed with faint tinges of blue, white, and green.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the hen basket, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your basket, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your basket.
- SHAKE: You shake your basket and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your basket greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your basket, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your basket.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your basket.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your basket.
- PULL (WORN ONLY): You heft your basket up higher from where it was resting.