Item:Rotund blued moonsilver panda patterned with nightfire opal
Revision as of 03:44, 8 February 2015 by MEGSLEIGH
|rotund blued moonsilver panda patterned with nightfire opal|
|Look:||Wrought from a gorgeous silvery-blue metal that glows with a pale sapphire light, the plump bear's distinctive markings are a seamless inlay of nightfire opal, the dusky blue gem creating patches over the eyes, ears and across its body. Shimmering with bursts of silvery blue, deepest black and pure crimson highlighted by starry flecks of white, the overall appearance is of a moonlit panda fashioned from glimmering sections of the night sky.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3)|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, SNUGGLE, STUDY, and TOUCH.
- HUG: Realizing that it would be hard to hug your panda while wearing it, you grin at the moonsilver toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- PET: You pet the body of your moonsilver panda fondly. The magical toy seems to nuzzle your hand in response.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your panda a malicious pinch! The panda seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your moonsilver panda a poke, its mouth suddenly opens wide and bites down on your finger! Ouch!
- REMOVE: You tug on your moonsilver panda, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.
- SNUGGLE: Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your panda while wearing it, you grin at the moonsilver toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your moonsilver panda and it seems to stir in response to your touch.
- WEAR: You set your moonsilver panda against your shoulder. After a moment, it seems to stir to life as it settles into place.