You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
* Each weevil has the chance to allow you to learn a spell temporarily (like a spell scroll).
* You can possibly die from eating these or receive varying degrees of physical damage.
* There is also a chance that you will use the weevil. It will unlearn any temporarily memorized spell and render you magically inert. ([[Uncurse]] to remove)
* <s>There is a good chance you do not learn spells from your own Guild spellbook. So Empath's would not have a chance at an Empath spell, Paladins's at a Paladin spell, etc. (needs to be confirmed by more than 2 sources, 2014)</s> You do have a chance to learn a spell from your own spellbook. (2015)
STUDY: You believe you could CRUSH, EAT, LICK, LISTEN to or SMELL the weevil but you're not sure which, if any of those, are a good idea.
* It's a gamble what the weevil will do: It can potentially make you learn a spell, forget a spell, or it might even kill you. The actions are not not always accurate.
* CRUSH will destroy the weevil.
* LISTEN & SMELL can give you alternate messages to consuming the weevil and learning a spell (eew!).
- NOTE: Listen also can cause you to consume the weevil and temp learn a random spell rather than give you alternative messages.
- NOTE: Smell also can cause a head bleeder, a long stun, no alternate messages and change a temp spell you learned to another random spell.
*more information is needed on this color of weevil, including if analogous spells are included.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page