Revision as of 14:41, 12 August 2016 by TEVESHSZAT
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is SimuCoins, Premium raffles, Bacon Man's Birthday Bash 419|
- This item increases the available storage BEHIND a piece of furniture by 10.
- STUDY the item for help about it. You can also STUDY your furniture to check its capacity or COUNT it to see how many items it currently holds.
- As it says on the SimuCoins store page (and when you STUDY the item):
- A single piece of furniture cannot be increased beyond 50 TOTAL storage slots.
- The furniture must already accept storage (in/on/under/behind -- whatever this token is for) it for you to accept expansion.
- Any slots over the maximum after applying are lost. If your chest can hold 10 in, 15 on, 15 behind and 5 under (45 total items), and you try to apply +10 more to any slot, only 5 will be added and the other 5 will be lost.
- APPLY the item to your furniture. Be sure not to put the item ON/BEHIND/UNDER/etc as this is not how you increase the available storage space.
- These items may not be removed from furniture. The item is consumed on use.