Item:Plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame
|plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame|
|Look:||Easily portable, this soundly constructed luggage has a shoulder strap and two matching handles centered at the top of its broad, upright tamboti frame. Its finish distinctly matte, the flat-bottomed bag is made from a fabric the vivid red of freshly spilled blood, cross-dyed with tessellating crows in a reddish-brown that gruesomely complements the satiny wood's hue. Dried dusk roses are strung along the wide, square-mouthed opening, their reddish-purple petals fading to nearly black at the tips.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the doctor's bag, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your bag, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your bag.
- SHAKE: You shake your bag but hear nothing inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your bag greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your bag, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your bag.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag and some dirt falls to the ground.
- GLANCE: You glance at a plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame.
- PULL: I'm afraid that you can't pull that.
- WEAR: You sling a plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame over your shoulder.
- PULL: You heft your bag up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL: You heft your bag, testing the weight.
- PULL: You let your bag drop down to its normal position.