Revision as of 16:31, 26 September 2020 by TEVESHSZAT
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot|
Base prep is 57 mana.
- READ: A pale inkpot reads: "Tranquility"
- STUDY: Upon opening the lid, you see instructions detailing how to APPLY a tattoo of a tranquil pool of water inked in pale watercolor hues. The ink has been specially created with miniaturized runestones allowing you to cast spells from your tattoo, after applied.
- APPLY: You carefully remove the lid of the inkpot. Careful to follow the instructions on the lid, you apply the ink with the included needle. After a little work, you discard the inkpot and study your new tattoo with pride.
- INVOKE: Closing your eyes, you carefully bend some mana streams through the tattoo on your back. The saturated tunnels in the tattoo form the foundation of a spell pattern. With this template in place, you begin preparing the Tranquility spell.
- The spell is always prepared at this base level of mana. It is not adjustable.
- Does nothing for Non Magic Users (Barbarians and Thieves)
- Invoke my tattoo (as a thief)
- You have no training in the magical arts. What?