Item:Pair of steel spurs
|pair of steel spurs|
|Look:||These rugged-looking steel spurs have a straight tail, extra-heavy brass buckles and thick leather bands.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Force of Habit (2), Force of Habit (1)|
- STUDY: As you study the spurs, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, rub, turn and poke them.
- WEAR: You bend down and buckle on your spurs.
- [Player] bends down and buckles on a pair of enameled steel spurs.
- REMOVE: You unbuckle your spurs, undo the straps and take them off.
- [Player] unbuckles her steel spurs, undoes the straps and takes them off.
- CLEAN: You free the rowel of one of your spurs from a pebble that was keeping it from turning.
- [Player] pulls a pebble from the rowel of one of her steel spurs.
- POKE: You stamp your foot, making your spurs jingle.
- [Player] stamps her foot, making her steel spurs jingle.
- RUB: You polish your spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- [Player] polishes her steel spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- TURN: You spin the rowels of your spurs, first one then the other, making sure they turn freely.
- [Player] checks the rowels of her steel spurs, turning each of them to check their movement.