Item:Pair of steel spurs
Revision as of 23:33, 2 November 2011 by HITHRAEL (verbs)
|pair of steel spurs|
|Look:||These rugged-looking steel spurs have a straight tail, extra-heavy brass buckles and thick leather bands.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Sold by Force of Habit for 3,608 dokoras|
Source is Force of Habit (2), Force of Habit (1)
- STUDY SPURS: As you study the spurs, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, rub, turn and poke them.
- WEAR SPURS: You bend down and buckle on your spurs.
- Name bends down and buckles on his steel spurs.
- REMOVE SPURS: You unbuckle your spurs, undo the straps and take them off.
- Name unbuckles his steel spurs, then undoes the straps and takes them off.
- CLEAN SPURS: You free the rowel of one of your spurs from a pebble that was keeping it from turning.
- Name pulls a pebble from the rowel of one of his steel spurs.
- RUB SPURS: You polish your spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- Name polishes his steel spurs, rubbing at some discolored spots.
- TURN SPURS: You spin the rowels of your spurs, first one then the other, making sure they turn freely.
- Name checks the rowels of his steel spurs, turning each of them to check their movement.
- POKE SPURS: You stamp your foot, making your spurs jingle.
- Name stamps his foot, making his steel spurs jingle.