Item:Oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow
Revision as of 20:27, 31 March 2015 by LOREALI6
|oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow|
|Look:||Embroidered in bold colors is a huge tree that stretches from edge to edge. The twisting roots disappear into the dark browns along the bottom while the sweeping branches spread outward to blend with the greens along the top and sides.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 68,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Flowering Furniture (3), Flowering Furniture (2)|
- HUG: You bury your face in the blanket and hang on for comfort.
- SNUGGLE: You feel reassured by the presence of your blanket, as you give it a quick snuggle.
- WAVE: You give your blanket a vigorous shake.
- DROP: You spread an oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow on the ground.
- [Remember, if you leave the game or are disconnected, someone else may take your blanket. If it's lost to a crash, we won't replace it. And the janitor and shadowlings are acquisitive creatures, who are quite capable of stealing this from you -- leave it on the ground at your own risk.]
- Following verbs after blanket is on ground/bed.
- SIT: You settle yourself on an oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow, shifting your weight until you're comfortable.
- LIE: You lie down on an oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow, stretching out lazily.
- ROLL: You roll around on an oversized blanket displaying a weeping willow.
- HUG (laying): You cover yourself with the blanket.
- HUG (sitting): You wrap the blanket around yourself.
- PULL: You straighten your blanket.