Item:Miniature silvered-black bull with a fluffy fur coat
Revision as of 19:43, 29 March 2015 by LADYSABLE
|miniature silvered-black bull with a fluffy fur coat|
|Look:||Covered in a dense coat of thick, fluffy fur, the muscular bovine sports a pair of short steel-capped horns that peek out from the mop of unruly curls atop his large, bony head. A faded and frayed collar wraps around his thick neck, the cracked remnants of a bell dangling from the bedraggled band. Shimmering in the available light, a sun composed of golden glitter brands his flank.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Shard's South Bridge Street Faire 415, Fluffy silvered-black tote with tufted leather ties|
- STUDY :You think that the bull is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The silvered-black bull does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the silvered-black bull to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the silvered-black bull when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the silvered-black bull when broken.
- The miniature silvered-black bull charges forward, heralding his attack with an echoing bellow of rage. Slamming head-first into <opponent's castle location>, the bovine headbutts it a few more times before, with a snort, he turns and trots away.
- The miniature silvered-black bull paws at the ground, his eyes spinning madly in their sockets. Mooing aggressively, the bull charges <opponent's figurine>, striking <him/her> with a pair of short steel-capped horns!
- The miniature silvered-black bull lowers his head, breathing heavily as he scratches at the ground, creating a crudely drawn stick figure. The bovine proceeds to stamp on it with one hoof as he gazes meaningfully at the opposition.
- The miniature silvered-black bull charges <opponent's figurine>, but <he/she> deftly catches the bull by the horns and parries the attack!
- The miniature silvered-black bull catches sight of a glittering butterfly and prepares to charge! After a moment, he ceases his ground pawing and angry mooing as he suddenly loses sight of the butterfly.
- The miniature silvered-black bull crashes to the ground. Laying on his side, he sighs heavily as the fight leaves him. As though stirred by an errant breeze, the fractured bell around his neck chimes softly before it falls silent.